The Mobile and Southern Alabama area seems to be hot one minute, cold one minute, and raining the next. This can be difficult on your air conditioning system. We understand how brutal a hot summer can be and how important a finely tuned and properly working A/C unit is to any household. Whether you are faced with an emergency or simply need your A/C unit tuned, we will send a technician out promptly so that you can get back to your normal (or better) standard of living. This is why day or night you can call, and we will dispatch a technician to help you with your cooling issues. Do not live in the uncomfortable summer heat, waiting for some other company who says they will be there any moment, but a day later, still hasn’t shown up.
Remember that heat pumps and heating systems have dangerous components and only a licensed professional should try to work on them. Here are some of the services L&S Air provides when we work on heating systems:
Checking pilot light
Lubricating indoor motor
Checking for proper venting of heating system
Checking gas pressure
Checking service valves
Checking and cleaning the heat exchanger
Checking temperature sensor
Checking and cleaning the burners
Checking furnace filters
Inspecting heating system for gas leaks
Inspecting heating system for carbon monoxide
Learn more about our service area.
Contact us to schedule your HVAC service estimate.
Heating – Air Conditioning Maintenance Service
Heating and air conditioning maintenance is very important to keep your system running efficiently. Heating and cooling systems always seem to break down when the weather is at its worst. This is when your heating and air conditioning system must work the hardest, and when you need it most. L& S Air, Inc has a Preventive Maintenance Agreement that provides full service maintenance. It follows Energy Star recommendations to help avoid breakdowns and protects and prolongs the life of your equipment. Most importantly it ensures its efficiency. As a Preventive Maintenance Agreement customer you always receive priority service as well as discounted parts.
Why a Heating Air Conditioning Maintenance Agreement is Important
• Maintenance Agreements provide the care your system needs to maintain and validate manufacturer warranties.
• Annual heating and air conditioning maintenance prevents costly repairs.
• Just like your car, your heating and cooling systems also need regular tune-ups.
Benefits of a Heating Air Conditioning Maintenance Agreement
• Improve Capacity
• Discount on Repairs
• Priority Customer Service
• Fewer Repairs
• Extended Equipment Life
• Lower Utility Bills
• Repair small Problems before they result in Major Breakdowns
• Improved Safety
What a Heating Air Conditioning Maintenance Agreement Includes TWO services per YEAR that, if applicable, will consist of…
• Tightening All Electrical Connections
• Check Indoor and Outdoor Coils
• Clean Condenser Coil
• Measure Temperature Difference
• Apply Protective Coating to Unit
• Adjust Gas Pressure
• Adjust Pilot
• Monitor A/C and Heating Cycles
• Clean Electric Heat Strips
• Clean Out Condensate Drains
• Check Refrigerant Charge
• Measuring Voltage and Current on Motors
• Clean and Adjust Burner Assembly
• Clean Ignition Assembly
• Examine Heat Exchanger
• Lubricate Motors and Bearings
• Check All Safety Devices
• Test Starting Capabilities
• Clean and Adjust Blower Assembly
Contact L & S Air, Inc today to schedule your heating air conditioning maintenance visit.